Gourmet Bacon Butty
- Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins
- 4 servings
You can’t go wrong with a bacon butty. They’re delicious any time of the day. We love ours loaded with Farmland’s thick cut bacon with a bbq glaze, melted brie cheese and caramelized onion relish. Delish!
To see the full video recipe follow here
- Preheat the barbecue on medium heat.
- Drizzle one side with oil and cook bacon to packet instructions, or to your liking.
- Spread some mayonnaise on the brioche buns then place brie/camembert slices on. Place buns cut side up on the other side of the barbecue to warm the buns and melt to cheese. Close the lid.
- Serve buns slathered in caramelised onion relish, perfectly cooked bacon and some basil leaves. Delish!