Personal information means information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information.
Information you provide to us:
While interacting with Farmland Foods, we may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
Information collected automatically:
To assist with the performance of the site cookies may be installed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most cookies we use on this site collect information about how visitors use the site, for instances which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Most internet browsers give you the option to reject all cookies, accept all cookies, erase cookies stored on your computer or be notified before a cookie is stored on your computer. However, if you reject or erase the cookies referred to above some of our site features or services will not function properly or may not be fully available. Please refer to your internet browser instructions if you want to find out more about rejecting or erasing cookies.
Use and Disclosure
- To provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your enquiry;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
- To different entities within Farmland Foods, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- For direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- Where otherwise legally permitted.