Christmas Platter Wreath
- Prep time: 20 minutes Serves: 6
- 6 servings
1 Superb Herb Rosemary potted
2 NZ Avocados, scooped
½ cup Seasons Gourmet hemp seed hummus
½ cup FreshLife pecans
Bacon jam (recipe here)
Stuffed medjool dates(recipe here)
Chocolate peaNOT butter cups (recipe here)
1 cup berries
1 bunch grapes
1 brie round, sliced
2 blue cheese
1 packet crackers of your choice
Wine match: Veuve du Vernay Brut
This Christmas wreath will wow your guests. Enjoy as a starter or something to nibble on with your festive favourite drink.
- Cut the rosemary and lay out in a large wreath shape on your chosen platter.
- Slice your avocado and place the slices around.
- Scatter grapes around the wreath.
- Scoop hummus into a serving bowl (or serve as is) and place on one side of the wreath. Place bacon jam on the opposite side.
- Place Farmland meats around the wreath. Fill in gaps with cheeses, Stuffed medjool dates, Chocolate peaNOT butter cups, crackers, and berries. Lastly, sprinkle in some pecans.
- Serve with chilled Veuve du Vernay Brut. https://youtu.be/txwitdd1U_c