Blueberry Glazed Christmas Ham
- Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 55 mins
It wouldn’t be Christmas without a glorious ham on the festive menu. Ham glazes are easy to do and elevate this classic dish. They’re to feed a crowd! Why not try a fruity blueberry glaze this year to celebrate the summer even more! Your family will be super impressed!
To see the full video recipe follow herehttps://youtu.be/IkxiJRFiISU
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- For blueberry glaze: add all glaze ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a gentle summer. Simmer until it thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Remove thyme sprigs and cinnamon and let glaze cool slightly.
- Remove the skin from the ham leaving a 1cm of fat on the surface. Score the fat with a knife creating a diamond pattern, being careful not to cut through into the meat. Generously baste the ham with the glaze. Place into a deep dish baking tray. Cook for 35–45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes, baste again, then carve and enjoy!
-Cover with aluminum foil if the glaze starts browning too quickly.
If you have extra glaze then serve it as an accompanying sauce. Yum