Bacon and Nectarine Balsamic Bites
- Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking: 10–20 minutes
- 4 servings
An easy entertaining recipe idea. So quick and fast to whip up when having guests over. Serve as a starter or with a main meal. Your guests will love them!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the stone fruit into slices.
- Wrap strips of bacon around the stone fruit pieces. Place onto the prepared tray. Drizzle with Olivado avocado oil and basil.
- Cook for 10–12 minutes, or until bacon and stone fruit have softened.
- Change the oven to grill. Continue to cook for 3–7 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Place onto a serving platter and drizzle with blueberry balsamic drizzle.
- Scatter over basil leaves and serve.
Tip: You can add skewers so it’s easier for guests to pick up.