Bacon and Egg Cups
- 2 servings
These were cooked using a Philips Airfryer XXL Smart with a Breakfast Kit accessory but these can be easily cooked in the oven using a standard muffin tray.
- Wrap bacon rashes around the inside of the egg muffin cups. Crack an egg into the center. Sprinkle thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place filled muffin cups into the Philips Airfryer onto the breakfast tray.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 170°C.
- Push the cups to the edge and add the bread pieces in between the slots.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes at 170°C.
- Serve toast with butter, topped with tomato, avocado and chutney.
- Remove muffin cases and serve bacon and egg cups on the side next to the toast.