Bacon and corn mini muffins
- Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 15 mins Makes: 36 mini muffins
These mini muffins are an easy lunchbox or afternoon snack for kids and adults. We love the combination of bacon, corn, garlic chives and cheese.
To see the full recipe follow here
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line your mini muffin tins with muffin cases (if using silicone muffin cases then grease them instead).
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat fry bacon for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Add sieved flour to a large mixing bowl. Crack eggs into another mixing bowl, add milk, salt and pepper and whisk well. Pour wet ingredients into the flour bowl, add in cheese, garlic chives, bacon and corn and mix well.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 14 minutes (this can differ slightly depending on the size of your mini muffins), until golden and cooked through. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Tip 2: You can use this muffin mix for any size muffin, just adjust the cooking time.