Airfryer Asian Style Glazed Ham
- 6 servings
1 (800g) Farmland Glazing Ham, at room temperature
Asian style glaze:
¼ cup Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
2 tbsp runny honey
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
½ tsp Chinese five spice powder (optional)
Why wait until Christmas to have a perfectly glazed tasty ham? Try our sticky Asian-style glaze. Use our Glazing Ham and an airfryer for easy & speedy no-mess cooking.
To see the video recipe follow the link https://youtu.be/qKGtWBWmpDY
- Place all ingredients of the glaze in a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Whisk to combine and simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Line the airfryer basket with two sheets of tinfoil, leaving enough tin foil to wrap ham completely. Preheat the airfryer to 170°C.
- Place ham in and brush with a third of the cooled glaze. Wrap in tin foil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Open tinfoil, brush on half of remaining glaze, cover with tin foil, and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Open up foil and brush on remaining glaze, then cook ham uncovered for a further 10 minutes, to caramelize the glaze. Let cool for 10 minutes before carving.